Solo 1530
Entered as a review on Metromix on November 23rd, 2005
Can't wait for an established eatery like Kroll-Chicago to open in the S Loop. While trying to be South Beach Phase II observant, I opted for the Chicken Vodoo Lala...or something like that. I asked if they could make the dish without the pasta, and perhap throw in a little sweet potato on the side. No problem they said What I was served was a minature 1/2 chicken breast and a heeping order of Sweet Potato on the side. Mental note to self...Don't try that again. What I ended up with was a $31.90 bill before tip (Entree - $17; Sweet Potato - $6.90; and glass of Pinot - $8.00). The bartender was very pleasant, though the managers who were in the house, were non-existent on this pre-Thanksgiving evening. Like I said at the onset, Krolls won't open soon enough. the same should be said for Solo 1530's demise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home